domingo, 27 de julio de 2008

College




1. How do you like your university?
-I really like my university, I think is very pretty and secure

2. How many subject are you taking this semester?
-6 subjects

3. What is your major?
-Industrial Engineer

4. Are there some professors that you can learn from more easily than others?
-I think that some teachers have many ways of explaining the classes, but others only give the lessons mas do not explain them.

5. How did you decide which college to attend?
-I just decide to Urbe..

6. What are three big differences between your college life so far and your high school days?
-Teachers, subjects and homeworks

7. Are you more independent from your parents now than you were in high school?
-Yes, before my parents help me in everything now i do all my homeworks, study etc.

8. What is the most difficult class you have taken so far?
-Differential Equations

9. Are you a member of any student groups?
-No I don't...

10. What are the top three changes you would like to see happen at your university?
-I think just the registration process

11. What are the top three things you hope to get out of (get as a result of) your university days?
Fin a good job, buy a house, and travel to the world


I prefer the university because I have more freedom to choose my matters, schedules etc.

No hay comentarios: