viernes, 30 de mayo de 2008

M E M E


More about me..!


What were you doing 10 years ago?
Ten years ago... 2008 now... so that was 1998. I was living in caracas, and i wast studyng in San Francisco de Asis School.

5 things you have to do today:
Today, I have to go to the supermarket, Im also have to go to visit my grandmother, my friends, Im also have to go to dinner with my girlfriend

Snacks I enjoy…
I love chocolate. Specially Snickers

Things I would do if I were a billionaire:

I would buy a lot of cars, houses, airplanes, a mansion for my family xD. Of course, i will go on a vacation around the world

Three of my bad habits:
Sleeping to much, dont do my homework, playing to much futbol, in the computer etc.

5 places I have lived:
I haven't lived in many places... I lived in Acarigua, Texas, San Carlos, Caracas Los Teques and finally in my favortie city and where i was born, MARACAIBO

5 jobs I have had:
I never have worked :D

3 people I want to know more about:
I would like to know more about: , Andreina Arrieche, Antonio Visentin, Pamela Barrios, Mariangel Marin, Luisiana Castillo.

No hay comentarios: